The PU-5 manual control unit from Autoterm is a practical 12V/24V rotary control for simple and intuitive control of Autoterm/Planar parking heaters (Air). The rotary knob and 2 function keys are used to control all the functions of the parking heater. Two LEDs indicate the current status in heating and ventilation mode.
The rotary knob and the buttons can be used to set the various operating modes of the parking heater:
- Power mode
- Temperature mode
- Ventilation mode
- Heating + ventilation mode
Depending on the application and the desired operating modes, an external temperature sensor should be connected. Please note that all Autoterm/Planar air heaters require an external temperature sensor (assy1458) in order for the "power mode" and "heating + ventilation mode" functions to work.
Summary of technical information and data:
- Operating voltage 12V and 24V
- Rotary knob "On / Off
- Manual setting of the desired heating temperature
- Power mode = high heating power and quick heating of the room
- Temperature mode = heating of the room and regulation of the preset temperature (with ext. temperature sensor)
- Ventilation mode = circulation of the room air without heating
- Ventilation and heating = the required temperature in the room is maintained (with ext. temperature sensor)
- Dimensions: 50x36x18
Further and more detailed information can be found in the operating instructions (Downloads).