- AUTOTERM 30SP-24 is a very powerful liquid heater, also known as a water heater, which works independently of the engine
- This powerful heater has a heating capacity of 30 kW and is designed to preheat the engine and the interior of a large vehicle, preventing cold starting of the engine and prolonging its life, while providing a pleasant warm air together with the car salon fan
- As the heater is connected to the vehicle's coolant system, no additional air ducting is required to provide warm air to the passenger compartment.
- This product is intended for large vehicles, so it is only available in the 24V version and requires diesel fuel. The heater's internal diagnostic system switches the heater off when the power source reaches 20V.
- In extremely cold environments, the AUTOTERM 30SP-24 pre-heater also works as an auxiliary heater, helping the engine to reach and maintain the optimum working temperature when needed while driving
- This product is best suited for large vehicles: trucks, buses, commercial vehicles or yachts with radiator or boiler systems of at least 20 litres
The heater is controlled by a simple ON/OFF switch. When the heater is switched on, it reaches a coolant temperature of 88 degrees Celsius, then the combustion process is stopped, but liquid pump still works (wait mode). This is controlled by an internal sensor that measures the temperature of the liquid coolant flowing through the heater. When the internal coolant temperature drops, the heater switches on automatically and maintains the cycle until the moment it is manually switched off by the ON/OFF switch.